Monash MBA Alumni
The Monash MBA Alumni Association was formed in the early 1980s under the banner “Network” to provide graduates of Monash University's Graduate School of Management with both professional and social opportunities for networking with other Monash MBA alumni.
From the first graduates who started in the MBA program in 1968, Monash MBA Alumni has grown to represent over 3000 graduates worldwide. Many alumni are in senior executive positions in the public and private sectors, and have made significant contributions to business, government and the community.
Mission and Charter
To provide networking and professional growth opportunities to Monash University MBA Alumni and maximise the benefit and value of a Monash MBA education to all our members regardless of status, participation levels, or geographic location.
The Charter of the Monash MBA Alumni is to:
- connect our Alumni for their professional and personal growth
- foster social and intellectual links between our Alumni, Monash University and leaders of industry
- promote and develop knowledge, learning and research in business and management
- effectively communicate the value of a Monash MBA to the business community as high-quality, rigorous and relevant management qualification
- enhance the long-term brand value of the Monash MBA or equivalent qualification.